Satèn is a registered name of the Franciacorta Consortium and corresponds to a production protocol that provides for the exclusive use of white Chardonnay grapes, an atmospheric pressure of less than 4.5 atmospheres, a maximum sugar content of 15 grams. / liter and a minimum aging on the lees of 24 months. The combination of these four elements produces a soft and enveloping wine that evokes the pleasantness of silk. Its personality makes it particularly suitable for convivial moments, so it has been called Sansevé: a term deriving from the ancient Gaelic which means Cheers! In order to make this wine they only use 100% pure Chardonnay grapes. The careful selection of the grapes takes place already in the vineyard with manual harvesting in crates. Follows the vinification with soft pressing of the grapes with selection of the best part of the grapes for no more than 55% of the yield. Each crü is vinified in purity. For fermentation, 85% of the must is carried out in steel vats at a controlled temperature and the remaining 15% in medium toasted oak barrels. Refinement in the bottle lasts for at least 24 months.